USDA Logo Rural Development Logo USDA Rural DevelopmentMainMasthead
SpacerHomeDividerAbout RDDividerNewsroomDividerAgencies & OfficesDividerPrograms & OpportunitiesDividerHelpDividerContact UsDividerEn Español
Search RD
Spacer
Go
Spacer
Browse by Audience
Spacer
Spacer
Browse by Subject
Spacer
Business
Community Development
Cooperatives
Energy
Housing
Utilities
Loans
Grants
Technical Assistance
Forms and Publications
Regulations and Guidance
Online Services
Left Navigation Menu Bottom
Energy

Repowering Assistance Program – Financing    

     
Assistance can be awarded in amounts up to 50 percent of the total project costs as long as it does not exceed the maximum award for the fiscal year.


Payment structure

The program will provide reimbursement payments (not more frequently than once per month) for eligible project costs of the renewable biomass system during the construction phase of the repowering project.

Up to 90 percent of the funds can be utilized during project construction, with the remaining 10 percent made upon demonstration of successful completion of the project.

Energy
Spacer
Unselected Bullet About the Agency
Spacer
Spacer
Unselected Bullet About the Administrator
Spacer
Spacer
Unselected Bullet Contacts
Spacer
Spacer
Unselected Bullet Energy Blog
Spacer
Spacer
Unselected Bullet Funding Notices
Spacer
Spacer
Unselected Bullet Energy Home
Spacer
Spacer
Unselected Bullet For Energy Lenders
Spacer
Spacer
Right Navigation Column Menu Bottom
Last Modified:01/14/2013 
 
Footer Corner
RD Home | USDA.gov | Site Map | Policies and Links
FOIA | Accessibility Statement | Privacy Policy | Non-Discrimination Statement | Information Quality | FirstGov | White House