Employment Opportunities in Kansas
- We offer several levels of positions within our
workforce from front line entry to administrative,
management and professional staff.
- All of our vacancies are posted on the
government's global website, under "Department of
Agriculture (USDA), Rural Housing Service."
- Click here to view available jobs on
Human Resources Links
Contracting Opportunities in Kansas
The following services are procured on a routine, recurring basis
statewide in support of our housing programs. Interested
contractors should contact Charles Banks, Contract Specialist at
(785) 271-2706 or
firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be included on the
- Appraisals on single-family houses and
multi-family housing projects
- Property maintenance services which include yard
clean-up, lawn mowing, trash removal, interior
cleaning, winterization, installation of locksets,
- Legal services that include foreclosure
commitments, title opinions, etc.
- General property repairs including painting,
window replacement, roof repairs, etc.
- Lead based paint inspections, risk assessments
- Advertising for property sales