Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program
The purpose of the Guaranteed Rural Housing (GRH) Loan program is to allow eligible low- and moderate-income rural residents access to affordable home
ownership in eligible rural areas for primary residence. The program is available for the purchase and repair of existing and newly constructed homes.
Approved GRH lenders provide home purchase financing requiring no down payment and can finance loan closing costs and repairs up to the property's appraised value.
Benefits of the Guaranteed Loan Program include:
- No down payment required, 100% financing available
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Fixed, 30-year interest rates
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Resources
Click here for Resources for Lenders
Click here for Resources for Realtors
Click here for Resources to Apply for a GRH Loan
Click here for Contact Information for the
Kansas GRH Team