Ensuring that all Nebraskans living in rural communities have access to decent, safe and affordable housing has been a top priority at USDA Rural
Development for nearly 50 years. To meet the diverse needs of rural Nebraskans USDA Rural Development has a variety of programs available
for houses and apartments
Single Family Housing
Single Family Housing News and Media
- Nebraska State Director Maxine Moul was interviewed on the Nebraska Home Sales Radio show (KFOR 1240AM, Lincoln) regarding Rural Development home loans. Scroll to the March 1, 2014 show to hear the program.
- Housing Programs Director Mike Buethe was also interviewed on KFOR's Nebraska Home Sales Radio Show on August 27, 2011.
Single Family Housing Direct Servicing Information
- Direct Rural Rental Housing
- Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing
- Housing Preservation Grant
- Farm Labor Loan and Grant
- Technical and Supervisory Assistance Grants
- Rental Assistance
- Rural Development Voucher
- Multi-Family Housing Preservation and Revitalization Loan