Business and Cooperatives
The application template outlines what is needed for a complete application.
- Application templates are available for grant only applications and
guaranteed loan applications. Combination applications (grant and
loan) requires filing of both documents simultaneously.
- Step 1: The first step is to choose one application template.
A simplified application process (based on total eligible project costs)
exists. Please choose the appropriate template based upon the type of
application and the costs of your project. You can download the
template directly to your computer, then return back to this page to
continue with Step 2.
- Guaranteed Only Loan Applications
- Step 2: Each complete application also requires a Technical
Report, specific to the type of project and technology.
- Applicants may only submit one application for each type of project per
Federal Fiscal year.
- The maximum amount of grant assistance to an individual or entity will
not exceed $750,000 per Federal Fiscal year.