Solid Waste Management Grant Program / Technical Assistance Training Grant
The Solid Waste Management Grant Program provides technical assistance and
training to reduce or eliminate pollution of water resources in rural areas and
improve planning and management of solid waste sites in rural areas.
Technical Assistance and Training Grants provide technical assistance and
training on identifying and evaluating solutions to water and wastewater
problems of associations in rural areas relating to water source, storage,
treatment or distribution and waste collection, treatment and disposal.
The Nebraska Rural Water Association currently has technical assistance
available to rural Nebraska communities.
- Eligible applicants include public entities such as municipalities,
counties, special-purpose districts, Native American tribes, and non profit
Terms and Conditions:
- Funds can be used for technical assistance, planning and community
- Applications accepted annually between October 1 and December 31 of each
- Projects funded on competitive basis with selection at the national
- Eligible areas include unincorporated rural areas, cities, and towns
with populations of 10,000 or less.
Nebraska Rural Water