Forms for Guaranteed Lenders
-B&I and REAP-

The links below provide access to commonly-required forms in RD guaranteed loan programs. Not all forms are required in all cases, so please consult with RD staff.

Does the Business Borrower Have a DUNS Number?

All Rural Development grant and guaranteed loan applicants, except individuals and informal steering committees, must have a Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) Data Universal Numbering Systems number (DUNS number) when applying. If the applicant already has a DUNS number, they do not need to get a new one.

To obtain this number, the applicant may call D&B Federal Registration Department toll-free at 1-866-705-5711 and ask for a DUNS number. It free and takes only five minutes. A D&B agent will ask for some basic information and then assign a DUNS number over the phone. Do not be mislead by D&B's Web site or order the number online, or the applicant may be charged!

Click on the link below to find out more about the DUNS number requirement:


SAM - System for Award Management

A new system for award management has replaced the central contractor registration Award recipients of USDA, Rural Development must now register with the (WWW.SAM.GOV) system.  See the Quick Start Guide for Grants Registrations.  You will need a DUNS number to complete registration in   Contact John Holman, RBS Technician, direct at (503)414-3369 if you need assistance.  


Commonly Required Forms for Rural Development Guaranteed Loan Applications

Commonly Required Forms for Rural Development Guaranteed Loan Closing

Commonly Required Forms for Rural Development Guaranteed Loan Servicing




Click here to sign up for "Information for Business and Community Guaranteed Lenders" and other e-mail alerts for USDA Rural Development programs in Oregon. 


<Go Back to Rural Development Oregon Business & Cooperatives Page