USDA's Civil Rights Policy Statement can be viewed at For questions on the following issues or to file a complaint you may contact these Rural Development staff:

Angilla Denton

Program Discrimination Complaints:
Sharese C. Paylor
Program Compliance Branch Chief

Or you may send questions or complaints to the following address:

Civil Rights
USDA Rural Development
Stop 0703
1400 Independence SW
Washington, D.C. 20250

You may also direct fair housing complaints to the Department of Housing and Urban Development. For more information call 1-800-669-9777 or visit HUD's webpage at HUD Information on Housing Discrimination.