Wisconsin State Director
Stan Gruszynski

Rural Friends,

Our mission is to improve the quality of life and create economic opportunity for rural communities.

To that end, Wisconsin Rural Development employees are here to serve you.  Their dedication to the mission of USDA Rural Development is reflected in Wisconsin’s standing as a national leader in program delivery and servicing. 

The demographics of rural America are changing.  The 2010 census shows that less than 16 percent of the American population is considered “rural” with the remaining 84 percent highly dependent on the resources and productivity of rural Americans for their well-being. 

President Obama has remained steadfast in his determination to meet the challenges facing our nation by providing the funding for infrastructure necessary to support and sustain those producing the food, fiber, energy and minerals that we all depend on.

I welcome any suggestions and ideas you may have in support of our mission and the delivery of USDA Rural Development programs to rural Wisconsin. 

On behalf of all Wisconsin Rural Development employees, I thank you for the opportunity to serve and look forward to a successful and productive 2014 program year.